3-simple-steps to get your items!
- Select the items that you would like to purchase and enter the quantity of the items, after then click to put them into your shopping cart.
- View your shopping cart. Select the places where the items will be shipping to, the shipping methods (Please read the delivery arrangement) and the payment methods (either PayPal or Bank Transfer).
- Type your shipping address and corresponding information, and click Checkout
- Our personnel will confirm your order within one business day by email.
- PayPal Credit Card Payment
PayPal is an eBay Company. PayPal is the faster, safer way to pay and get paid online, via mobile devices and in store. The service allows people to send money without sharing financial information, with the flexibility to pay using their account balances, bank accounts, credit cards or promotional financing.
*5.5% service charge will be required for using PayPal to settle the payment.
2. Bank Transfer (for Hong Kong local customers only)
After confirming your order, we would send an official electronic invoice by email. Please transfer the total billed amount to the bank account as stated on the issued invoice.
I. Mail delivery
1. After receiving your payment, we will deliver your purchased items to your shipping address within two business days.
2. For Hong Kong customers: We will deliver your items by the way of surface parcel postage and arrive at your shipping address within one to two business days. (If you could not receive the items within 7 days, please contact us for assistance.)
For International customers: We gladly accept orders from outside Hong Kong. We use Hongkong Post for international delivery. The delivery time varies, depending on the location your items are shipping to.
3. ByFace will not be responsible for any loss or damage of the parcel. You can choose registered mail for tracking purposes. (A fee of HK$15.5 is charged to all destinations.)
I. Collect in person (For Hong Kong local customers only)
(At MTR stations along Hong Kong Island Line, Kwun Tong Line and Tseung Kwan O Line only)
1. After confirming your purchase order, we will contact you via email or phone to arrange collection in person.
2. If you pay by bank transfer, please show your bank-in receipt for identification purpose.
About postage charges
1. Within Hong Kong: Please refer to the postage charges as shown in the system when checkout: Click here (The actual postage charges may subject to change.)
2. Outside Hong Kong: Please refer to the Hong Kong Post for the international postage charges. (The actual postage charges may subject to change.)
Refund and Return Policy
All our products are directly delivered from overseas suppliers and guranteed to be genuine. We would make sure our products to be without damage and within the expirary dates before they are sent out. Therefore, we regret that we do not refund any original shipping, and also do not accept any return of goods.
If you have any questions, please email us via email@example.com